Customers, please contact us at this new Telegram account!
Hire someone to take the TOEFL iBT® Home Edition for you!
As a global leader in proxy testing, we offer the best-in-class TOEFL test takers for hire and bypass strategies.
The TOEFL is tough. Yet why study hard when you can pay someone to take the TOEFL for you?
TOEFL iBT® Home Edition testing has made this possible.
How well you do on the TOEFL iBT® Home Edition test when hiring someone to take it for you largely depends on how well you do on the Speaking section.
We are going to guarantee a total score of over 85 for the three sections of Reading, Listening and Writing. Then what is left for you to do is scoring over 15 on Speaking for the total TOEFL score to hit 100.
But don't worry - we will also assist you on your Speaking section. As the clip suggests, we will be writing the script on the spot so each response we produce will be different and plagiarism-free. With our help, you can raise your Speaking points by at least 5 points.
For a simple run-through of how we are going about taking the TOEFL for you, check out the procedure for hiring someone to take the TOEFL for you.
For a detailed documentation on hiring someone to take the TOEFL for you, check out The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Someone to Take the TOEFL Home Edition for You - A step-by-step run-through with screenshots from real customers on what it is like to take the TOEFL Home Edition with hired test takers under ProctorU.
TOEFL Proxy Testing
[English] Why don’t you offer “0% deposit deals”? 💵
[English] Korean🇰🇷 client👩 based in 🇺🇸 ordered GMAT services! Target score: 700+
[English] 🇺🇸 client pulled the trigger for GMAT Online~🔫 💥💥💥
GRE Test at home case accepted! Chinese client in America need a 335+
Client paid deposit in USDT to secure his GMAT appointment! He understands Chinese but prefers to type in English, hence the curious bilingual chat logs🀄️🇬🇧
Taiwanese client paid deposit and confirmed his TOEFL appointment~
[English] A very sweet American 🇺🇸 client booked the GRE, found our old Telegram account was no longer in use, added our new Telegram account, sent screenshots of what we had discussed, and paid the deposit to score over 320+ on the GRE~ We will send detailed instructions upon receipt of your deposit.
TOEFL Proxy Testing
Success Stories 🎉
TOEFL • Frequently asked questions
Formerly Moonbead.com, we are seasoned vets in the world of proxy testing. With over 15 years of experience in beating the system, we've had our fair share of ups and downs. See news coverage "How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.", in which we received an honorable mention:
We have learned our lessons in dealing with testing organizations and law enforcement and have perfected our cheating strategies and methodologies. So far we have made thousands of people realize their dreams.
Some of the less sophisticated options, on the other hand, lack any security measures to guarantee your anonymity or are outright frauds. For example, without naming names, some amateur Reddit brokers are open about who they are and are based in the US. In case of a police raid, they will almost certainly turn you in for leniency. We are based in China. To say that we are beyond the jurisdiction of US law enforcement is an understatement.
The opportunity may come once in a life time. The era we are living in where the COVID-19 pandemic introduced the online formats of many exams is one of those rare moments in history where a window of opportunity for shortcuts in life is opened. The last such period was in the early 2000s when standardized tests such as GRE, TOEFL and GMAT just entered China, and anti-cheating technologies were rudimentary. Cheating back then was also easy and rampant!
You will need to pay upfront 30-50% of total cost as deposit.
With no shortage of business, we focus on giving genuine customers the best service. Requiring deposits is how we filter out unserious or price-sensitive or overly mistrusting customers.
At the risk of beating a dead horse here, it's worth being explicit that we will not reply to questions like “how do I know you are not a scam?”, "how do you assure me that you are going to show up on test date?", or “how do I know you will not just make away with my deposit?”🤷♀️
It’s generally not worth it to reply to someone who is engaging in bad faith. Asking such questions tells me that you either are not a serious customer who do not bother to understand our rationale behind requiring a deposit or are exceedingly mistrusting - either way we won’t waste energy on you.
Depending on how toxically you word such questions, you may also get an instablock.
It will cost thousands of US dollars to hire our experts to take the TOEFL for you.
There are two methods for cheating on the TOEFL Home Edition, either with software or hardware.
- Create an ETS account(https://www.ets.org/mytoefl);
- Upon discussion with us, agree on a test date and time;
- Register for the test as per the date and time we have agreed on (Before paying for the test, show us the confirmation page to prevent incidents like client in Australia 🇦🇺 mixed up the timezones😅 or American client🇺🇸 confused China timezone with American one 🤦♀️ from happening again);
- Make sure that you meet the Equipment Requirements and Environment and Testing Space Requirements for taking the GRE at home test(https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/at_home), including but not limited to:
- You must be alone in a room with no one else entering during the test. Never in a library!;
- Your table and chair are positioned so that the door to the room will be visible to the proctor;
Run a ProctorU® Equipment Check and fix any issues(https://go.proctoru.com/testitout), and
- Make sure that you have fast Internet, to prevent getting disconnected during a test🤦♀️ from happening again;
- Training before the test (0.5-1 hour);
- On exam day, we will connect 1 hour before the test time for some final setup and coordination. Remember to go to the toilet before the test begins; again no one can enter the testing room during the test, to prevent things like children entering the testing room and the test getting discontinued 🤦♀️ from happening again;
- Check-in takes 15-30 minutes;
- The test takes around 3 hours;
- Check your unofficial scores of Reading and Listening and go celebrate🎊. You will get your official TOEFL scores in 6-10 days.
For more details, please see The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Someone to Take the TOEFL Home Edition for You.
We will give you real-time scripts during the Speaking section. All you need to do is reading them aloud.
As the clip suggests, we will be writing the script on the spot so each response we produce will be different and plagiarism-free. With our help, you can raise your Speaking points by at least 5 points.
Sure. We take your privacy seriously. Before publishing censored success stories on our website, we will always seek your permission!